- I learned how to write an academic piece of humanities criticism, which I feel will be useful for me in the future
- I didn’t really know anything before this unit, most of it was new information for me
- I feel like I learned everything I need to know about this topic
- I feel like my final project was pretty decent in being an academic piece of criticism, at first it was hard since I had no idea what to criticize but after that it was very easy for me to do.
- I would definitely go more in depth with what I was writing, at-least make it a full page
- I feel as if I was fully engaged in this unit, I struggled to be engaged with the last unit so I feel like I definitely improved in my engagement.
- I checked the course website every Monday and planned what I was gonna do for the week which was extremely helpful
- I don’t feel as if I need to change anything for the next unit
- Maybe more examples would help with understanding the topic better
- I think you made the structure perfect for this unit
- I feel like this unit was way better, structure wise
- I feel like I wanna explore more of academic criticism so I could be better at writing it.
Unit 2 Reflection
Leave a reply